Subscribe to our newsletter. Plus, get access to the latest and greatest content from BuzzAura.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding will be held on May 19, 2018. Here is a look back at Prince Harry and Markle's adorable romance.
1. Oct. 2016: Prince Harry was reported to have found love with Suits actress Meghan Markle by The Sunday Express in late October.
2. Oct. 2016: Megan posted a photo of herself wearing a bracelet that was previously worn by Harry.
3. Nov. 2016: In November, a source reported that Harry Prince and Meghan had been together in July after meeting through the fashion designer wife of one of his school friends.
4. Nov. 2016: Harry was spotted celebrating Halloween with Megan at the city's Soho House.
5. With the romance between her and Harry making headlines around the world, Megan talked about her busy life as an actress and activist. Though she didn't mention Prince Harry, she did call herself "the luckiest girl in the world."
6. Nov. 2016: The couple's relationship became public when Prince Harry issued a lengthy appeal to the media on behalf of his girlfriend. Harry appealed to fair-minded people to respect Meghan's privacy.
7. Nov. 2016: Meghan was spotted entering the grounds of Kensington Palace, Harry's home in London. She wore a brown baseball cap, which was recognized as being one her boyfriend often wears.
8. Nov. 2016: In Antigua, Prince Harry was left blushing when the country's prime minister Gaston Browne brought up his new relationship.
9. Dec. 2016: After finishing his two-week tour of the Caribbean on December 4th, Prince Harry took a detour en route home to spend precious time with Meghan in Toronto. He traveled 1,700 miles out of his way to see his girlfriend before returning home.
10. Dec. 2016: On December 12th, the couple reunited in London and were spotted shopping for a Christmas tree in Battersea. "They came in at about 8.30pm last night," a spokesperson said, "Prince Harry was with Meghan and hilariously the staff only recognized Meghan at first – they were so excited to have the girl from Suits there. It wasn't particularly cold but they were gloved and hatted out."
11. Dec. 2016: Following the tree shopping, Harry and Meghan were spotted heading to a play in the West End on December 14th. Photographed by the Sun, the duo went to see a performance of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night time at the Gielgud Theatre.
12. Jan. 2017: Prince Harry and Meghan began 2017 with a romantic Getaway to Norway. The pair took a secret trip on January 2nd and spent days in the town of Tromso. The couple were said to have stayed in a cabin, went whale watching, took a lake trip, and watched the spectacular Northern Lights together.
13. Jan. 2017: In early January, it is reported that Harry introduced his girlfriend Meghan to his sister-in-law, the Duchess of Cambridge and niece Princess Charlotte. "Kate was really looking forward to meeting Meghan and she knew how important it was to Harry," a source told The Sun following the meeting. "They are very close, and he really values her opinion on girlfriends."
14. Jan. 2017: Meghan's friend Priyanka Chopra talked about her friend's royal romance at the People's Choice Awards on 18 January. She said, "I'm just happy for Meg. And I hope whatever she does, wherever she goes in life, she's always happy."
15. In order to prove he was serious with his relationship with Meghan, Prince Harry invited his love to join him at his best friend's wedding in Jamaica. The couple were spotted leaving the church.
16. May 2017: Meghan caused a stir when she attended a high-profile polo match to watch Prince Harry compete in May. She looked gorgeous in an elegant black dress, a white blazer and shades. After the event, the happy couple were seen sharing a sweet kiss.
17. May 2017: Though Meghan didn't appear at the church for Pippa Middleton's wedding ceremony, she joined her love at the Middleton family home for the reception. She was photographed arriving with Harry at Pippa and James’ lavish evening party to celebrate their wedding in May.
18. Prince Harry and Meghan arrived in Africa to celebrate Meghan's 36th birthday. Harry, 32, looked relaxed and happy in an open-neck checked shirt, while Meghan was in white vest top, skinny jeans, and gladiator sandals. A source told The Sun: "Harry has been planning this holiday for a long time. He's made the trip incredibly romantic. They'll go on boats across the lake, walk in the bush at dawn and camp under the stars."
19. Meghan Markle spoke openly about her relationship with Prince Harry. Prince Harry and Meghan's romance has been the subject of much speculation ever since it first came to light in October 2016, but the 36-year-old said she doesn't pay any attention to what is in the press. "I can tell you that at the end of the day I think it's really simple," she said. "We're two people who are really happy and in love. We were very quietly dating for about six months before it became news, and I was working during that whole time, and the only thing that changed was people's perception. Nothing about me changed. I'm still the same person that I am, and I've never defined myself by my relationship.
"We're a couple, we're in love. I'm sure there will be a time when we will have to come forward and present ourselves and have stories to tell, but I hope what people will understand is that this is our time."
20. Sept. 25, 2017: The couple made their first official appearance together as a couple at the Invictus Games. Meghan's appearance by Harry's side was regarded as another sign that the pair are headed for marriage.
21. Nov. 27, 2017: Markle moved to the United Kingdom, and the couple officially announced their engagement with a photo shoot in the Sunken Gardens at Kensington Palace.
22. Nov. 28, 2017: Kensington Palace officially announced the royal wedding date.
23. Dec. 1, 2017: The royal couple made their first post-engagement public appearance in Nottingham, England.
24. Dec. 25, 2017: The newly engaged couple attended Christmas Day service with entire family at St. Mary Magdalene Church.
25. Feb. 1, 2018: Prince Harry and Meghan took a tour of the Edinburgh Castle in Edinburgh. The couple broke the royal tradition of little physical contact in public by walking hand in hand.
26. March 23, 2018: The couple made their first official visit together on a trip to Northern Ireland.
Guess You Like30 Gorgeous Stars Of The 70s Then And Now