As we age, our body, and specifically our skin, starts to fade. Wrinkles begin to appear on our face and gradually transform us into an oldie. It’s a natural process but still difficult for many to accept. There are many reasons for the aging of your skin, such as sun exposure and an unhealthy diet. Luckily, you don’t have to turn to go “under-the-knife” to keep looking young! You can achieve the same benefits with natural remedies like egg whites, which are popularly known to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Egg whites are composed of a couple of nutrients that help tone and tighten the skin. Some of the healing nutrients in egg whites that help with face wrinkles include:
|Protein||Helps to improve and maintain elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.|
|Collagen||Helps to fill in fine lines and wrinkles.|
|Riboflavin||Helps to clear up toxic and cell-damaging free radicals that create wrinkles.|
|Magnesium||Slows down the aging process of your skin|
As what the table shows, these vital ingredients play a key role in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and slow down the aging process.
To achieve youthful, radiant skin, an efficient way is to pamper it on your face. You can make a mask with egg whites only, or add in other valuable ingredients to nourish your skin.
This mask is very basic and effective for wrinkles on your face. You can wear it everyday.
1. Separate the yolks from the whites of two eggs.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a cleaning bowl until frothy.
3. Wash your face with lukewarm water to open up your pores. Dip your clean fingers into the foam, and then rub it onto your face.
4. Relax yourself as you wait for it to settle and dry on your face. You can lie down and listen to the happy music!
5. Keep the mask on for 10-15 minutes. When it has thoroughly dried on your face, gently scrub it off using lukewarm water. Pat dry with a clean towel.
This mask will help to tone your skin, hydrate and nourish your skin. You can wear it twice a week.
1 egg white
1 teaspoon of honey
1 teaspoon of olive oil
1. Separate the yolks from the white of an egg.
2. In a cleaning bowl, add an egg white, 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
3. Mix well and apply it on your face with clean fingers and sit for about 10-15 minutes.
4. Rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat your face dry with a towel.
This mask helps to clear up the dead skin and tightens the loose facial skin. You can wear it twice a week.
1 egg white
1 teaspoon of yogurt
1. Combine the egg white and yogurt and mix well.
2. Apply a thick coat of the mixture onto your face with clean fingers and sit for about 10-15 minutes.
3. Wash off the mask with lukewarm water when the time is up, and pat your face dry with a towel.
This mask is very effective at lightening dark spots, removing dead cells and excess oil. You can wear it twice a week.
1 egg white
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
1 teaspoons of honey
1. Mix an egg white with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
2. Add 1 teaspoons of honey.
3. Whisk the mixture until frothy and apply it evenly on your face.
4. Wait for 10-15 minutes and wash off.
As we mentioned earlier, egg white has amazing effect on reducing the appearance of your facial wrinkles, but it can’t be taken for granted that it will reverse your wrinkles forever. You can also use egg white as a weekly habit. This will nourish your skin and slow down your aging.
Guess You LikeHomemade Yogurt Face Masks: 3 Recipes That Work Best