Subscribe to our newsletter. Plus, get access to the latest and greatest content from BuzzAura.
People have been talking about how cool this girl is since she created the ‘badass, female, iconic’ Eleven in the hit series Stranger Things. And now, she gained our attention once again for her first nomination at the Emmys.
This kid is only 13 years old, yet she’s already cooler than all of us combined, which raises the question: just how much more badass can she be? Click through to find out~
1.“I’ve been acting since I was 9, so not exactly a baby.”
2.“I’d probably say I’m very strong. If someone says something horrible, I’m like, ‘okay, whatever.’”
3. "I sort of knew I was a bit of a drama queen. I always threw tantrums, so I knew I wasn’t a normal child."
4."I’m really small, so I think if I shrink, I’d turn into a puddle."
5.“I go by my instincts. It’s whatever I feel in the scene in the moment.”
6.”I’m not a girly girl.”
7. "I have two hands: one for me, one for other people.”
8.”It’s nice to have famous people love you.”
9.“I’m keeping the pixie. I hope I inspire people...It’s really cool to have short hair.”
10. “I’m very generous, and I really want people to see that I am -- that’s really it.”
11. “I’m quite sarcastic, and I’m funny. It’s a weird funny, and some people don’t get me, and some people do.”
12.”Working, for me, is like a gift.”
13. “ I love the beach and rock climbing and boxing and nature, so I like to stay away from my phone as much as possible.”
14. “ I have a dog. It’s an English mastiff called Dolly. Her middle name is Poppy.”
15. “It makes so much sense to just love what you do and go to work every day and get to get to work.”
The 80s-themed sci-fi series stars Brown as Eleven, a mysterious girl with telepathic powers who harbors a serious Eggo waffle obsession.
Sign up our Newsletter for Free. Be the first to find what's new on BuzzAura.